Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Menu Plan Tuesday 11/28-12/4

Oops...it is Tuesday and I did not get the menu plan up!

Our grocery budget does not follow the calender month, but instead goes from the 10th to the 10th, so sometimes it gets a little dicey towards the end, especially when I don't pay as close attention to what I am spending as I should. I try to keep our pantry and freezer well-stocked, and this weeks menu is evidence of that! We are using up what we have on hand, which meant a quick and easy trip to the grocery store for me this week.

Kerry has not announced that he never wants to see oatmeal again, so soaked oatmeal it is for breakfast every morning. Lunch is the usual "standard lunch" for Kerry and leftovers for me.

Monday
  • Dinner: Unstuffed cabbage rolls and whole wheat biscuits
  • Prep: Thaw buns
Tuesday
  • Dinner: Salmon patties, chips and salsa and smoothies
  • Prep: Thaw ground beef
Wednesday
  • Dinner: Spaghetti, garlic bread and fruit
  • Prep: Thaw ground beef and buns
Thursday
  • Dinner: Hamburgers, potato wedges and fruit
Friday
  • Dinner: Leftovers
  • Prep: Thaw hot dogs, buns and sausage and make pizza dough
Saturday
  • Lunch: Hot dogs, chips and salsa and fruit
  • Dinner: Homemade pizza and fruit
Sunday
  • Dinner: Popcorn and smoothies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!